Wednesday 11 August 2010

THIS KID'S GOT STYLE : LUTHFI RIADI DARWIS


 


Name
Luthfi Riadi Darwis 
Birth
2 November 1992 [actually i don't really like to put my year, I love to let people guessing]
How do you define fashion?
fashion.. mm.. fashion is unpredictable, it's silently shocking. it's like telling who you are without saying anything. it's Magic.
How would you describe your own style?
my moody mood is my style-remote-control. but, black and white stripes, loose tee/top are my Drugs. I guess, I'm more like Nerdy Rock. or... i don't know hee
Who is your favorite fashion icon?
well, it's the hardest question so far, cause yknow.. when you think about it, you'll blank about it. mm.... I adore Cole Mohr tastes.
Favorite fashion quote:
"don't just be yourself. cause you're more than yourself. you're an explosion" by me.
Website
http://www.nowluthfisturn.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment